IT Support Engineer
Open Doors is an international, interdenominational organization that supports Christians who are persecuted for their faith.
In this position you are responsible to ensure that systems and networks remain operational and users are able to work optimal on their devices. You support the implementation and maintenance of the IT infrastructure and all information systems and you play a significant role in process optimization and (quality) improvements. The IT Support Engineer is part of a small IT team, reporting to the IT Manager. Location is Harderwijk
Wat houdt de functie in?
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Office365 coordinator: maintain accounts, email boxes, IT devices and optimization
• ServiceDesk: follow up IT requests/questions, asset database and development of the ServiceDesk
• Monitor and clean-up endpoint security
• Order and install IT devices (mainly laptops) and keep track on replacements
• Process and product optimization and quality improvements
• Committed Christian with a heart for the Persecuted Church
• Level of education: minimum Technical Diploma / MBO and understanding of the used methods and systems
• Several years of relevant work experience (starters are also invited to apply)
• Experience with and knowledge of a Microsoft Infrastructure (Exchange, Office365 administration, SharePoint, Azure AD) and the cloud. Microsoft certificates are a plus.
• Analytical skills to come up with solutions and solve problems in a creative way.,
• Proactive, result oriented and organized. Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English
• Knowledge of the culture and customs in the Middle East and North Africa is a plus
This is a salaried position. Working at Open Doors means that you are actively involved in the worldwide Persecuted Church. We offer you a position in an international environment and a professional team, and the opportunity to show your added value. Location is our office in
Harderwijk, The Netherlands.
Please send your email with your CV and motivation as soon as possible but before November 3rd, 2019 to the HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the position, please use this same email address. For security reasons please refrain from mentioning to others that you are applying for a job with Open Doors at this stage.